Tuesday 25 November 2014

The small child without help and understanding

I ask you to listen to the children. I ask you to be open to experiences what children share with you particularly of those wich are outside of your understanding and outside of your experiences. This is the reason why:
---
I was at about 6 years old. The girl from next door was continously chatting in my head. I didn't know at the beginning who she is, how she got into my mind. But she asked quetions and sometimes she listened to my answer. Sometimes. And the problem started here. I had my very serious thinking to do, if you folloewd my story you know what kind of subject I had to find solutions, and this girl begun to chat more and more excessivly and more and more pretentiously caliming my attention. The worst part was she begun to not ask questions just talked and talked and misdirected my listening. And annoyed me and drove me crazy. I had enough after time. I got pissed off. I cannot remember what was the last drop in the water but I managed to have her to hang herself. She was asking my help to make her parents to buy her a farmer what they denied to buy. Most of her subject gravitated aourd the consumer type of idiocy what I really never stood, understood and hated. I told her if she waits until her parents come home and whaching them to comein the house they will just stepping in the door when she will have been self-hanged. And somehow her parents stopped to talk to the next-next door just after she had been kicked out the chair below herself. She died.
---
I don't know what made me do it. If it was her father with his cynical smile when I tried to explain what is going on and the more cynical comment he made to my father about my needs to be seen by a psyhiatrist, id it was just the furious rage to be left alone, or to have uninterrupted thoughts of my own. I am still looking for excuses. i am still that child. With no understanding no acceptance. It happened. the parents did not lough at me just looked with their puzzeled and painful eyes after. They didn't say a word. This quiet grief of their was more painful for me. I felt it. they didn't dare to say anything when they saw me they just run and hide anywere like people run away from devil or somedy fearful.
It was devastating. Not long after this I asked my parents to move from that place.
---
The pain is still somewhere in me. This happened in my civilian cover. At those times I had the wall nearly open between the two world: my secret mission and "friends" from millitaries around the world and my civil life at home. That girl should be alive today if her parents are listening to her and play with her. She was bright but the circumstances where poor. The parents have a value system which ended at going to shop some goods when they had somme money, cinema and popcorn, the fashion and nothing else. They where real consumidiots. The girl was bright and nice otherwise. I have to write this down to give her my final respect. I am sorry.
---
I felt the loss afterward. I missed her talking in my head. I felt empty and distracted. i would wanted to make it backward but it was not possible. I was argueing that if this was for real at all. But it was. Just as the things after. Pain, losses, pain, losses and continous fear killings. Sometimes some good like manatees which are one of the most peaceful creatures (mammals) of this planet. And then back to killing and hunting down the most dangerous assasins and sadists and killers and being the target of these. Fear was my compass where the attack is coming from. sometimes I hide in the mountains for weeks to get a bit of peace without food, in a cave far from any human settlement.
---
If I could get help of adults or she could or both of us could or if the parents would took me seriously... if and if... the very same ifs what I had to face later on again and again...
---
- Megcsináltad?
- Meg.
- Jól van, le akarom ellenőrizni mutasd meg. Menj körbe a bolt felé az ovi körül és tett le a bolt után van egy nagy betonkocka, az alá.
---
Jó lett a bal hurkot egy kicsit nagyobbra kell venned amikor kötöd ezt a csomót úgy gyorsabban kész van és nem esik ki a kezedből. Csináld meg újra és tedd ki ugyanoda.
---
- Oké. most ugorj.
- ...
- Fel kell húznod jobban a térdedet a mellkasodhoz. Ezt úgy tudod megtenni ha sok hasizomgyakorlattal megerősíted és gyakorlod a felüléseket. Elmondom hogyan és két hét múlva már sokkal könnyebb lesz ugrani.
- Te ezt mind egy ugrásomból kitalálod? Hogyan?
- Hát látod. Én ebben vagyok ügyes. Sok embert tanítottam már és van benne tapasztalatom. Sokat gondolkodtam ezeken a mozdulatokon.
---
El kell tűnnöd innen. A szüleid meg fognak őrjíteni egy idő múlva.
---
...Elegem van ebből. Elpusztítom. Megölöm...
- Miért?
- Mert nem hagy békén és nem tudok gondolkodni se annyit magyaráz.
- Miért nem tanítod inkább?
- Hmmm.
- Akkor le tudná foglalni magát.
- Tényleg. Mi lenne ha megpróbálnám így kiképezni. Tudja fogadni a képeket amiket küldök. Látja amikor mutatom neki. Csak azt kell megoldani hogy időnként lássam amit csinál. És egyben kidolgozhatok egy módszert hogyan lehet ilyen módon rejtve kiképezni valakit. No contact training.
---
Igen volt ott valaki aki végül is segített jobb megoldást találni.
Sokszor kapom meg háttérből, hogy arrogáns vagyok, mert úgy beszélek mintha mindezt mind én egymagam vittem volna véghez...
Nos nem egymagam vittem véghez. A legtöbb hozzájáruló viszont csak egy részfeladatot kivitelezett sokszor úgy hog ahol tudott keresztbe tett vagy szaborálta a helyzetet vagy később igyekezett, igyekszik szabotálni és ellenem fordítani mindent.
Az aki ebben a helyzetben "segített" azért volt ott, mert az a helyzet egy megtervezett csapda volt: megpróbálták eltéríteni a gondolataimat az eredeti szándákaimtól. Ez volt ugyanis az az időszak amikor az eredeti tervem megvalósításának pontosabb részletein dolgoztam.
Egyébként pedig úgy oldottam emg hogy beépítettem ezt is a tervembe minte gy újabb szálat. Egyébként akit érdekel: nem lehet ugyanolyan eredménnyel kiképezni valakit telepata módszerrel. Szükséges a személyes jelenlét, a mester személyes jelen-léte a megfelelő jó eredményhez. És ugyanígy ellenkező irányban sem működik a dolog. Nem lehet tartós eredményt elérni negatív irányban sem (emebeteg gyilkológépeket sem lehet ilyen módszerrel kiképezni, kialakítani) - eme utóbbi lehetőség érdekelte a csapdát nekem felállítókat...
---
Szóval ha valaki osztozni akar a reflektorfényben amit magamra vontam csak tessék: Névvel és annak megjelölésével hogy mivel járult hozzá a közös ügyünkhöz. Onnantól hajlandó vagyok bárkit elismerni, főleg ha emlékszem is rá. A legtöbb egyébként mocskos szarházi volt akivel együtt voltam kénytelen dolgozni.

No comments: